When you’re travel there’s essential gear you need if you want to get work done away from the office. Here’s a short video of what I always pack (below the video are links to the things I discuss or recommend).
Links to recommended stuff
- Macbook Pro Laptop – 13″ Retina Display
- iPhone 7 Plus (which can create a personal hot spot to share Internet with my laptop and iPad)
- 9.5″ iPad and stylus (Apple Pencil) in a Moleskin case.
- External iPhone charger (Mophie Mini External Battery with Built in Cable)
- Apple Airpods – Bluetooth wireless in-ear headset
- Power & Charging cords (USB power strip to charge iPhone, iPad & Apple watch)
- Business cards (“old school” is often most effective)
- Moleskin Notebook (yes, I like to take notes on paper!)